Friday, February 13, 2009
16, finally.
Thanks to all who made my birthday as wonderful as it can be, namely Huimin, Xiwen, Jingo and Debbie. They were the brains for everything loh, thanks, really.
Not forgetting the rest of the people who wished me, READ THE SONG DEDICATION, people who said "I OWE YOU PRESENT! (or 4 presents!), people who gave me presents, letters, cards, cakes, people who sang me birthday songs, people WHO PUT CAKE ON MY FACE, the many hugs, my awesome juniors (esp Nelia you gay), people who texted me, people who texted me at MIDNIGHT. Thanks y'all. I really appreciate it, I feel loved :D
My 16th birthday is the MOST unforgetable one of all. Like truly, it's a SWEET sixteen. I spent it with all the people I love so dearly and we shall meet up when we're 50 and remember old times like this. [and I shall sneak you all in to watch NC16 movies]
I had 4 birthday cakes this year, can anyone beat that? Yes I have really awesome friends. And they planned everything beforehand and stuff. And the song dedication, definitely a surprise. And it was the first to be read out somemore. "PHUA LER YEE!"
All the keeping me in the dark really messed with my brain. Didn't know what to expect next. Ah well, all worth it. My 16th birthday is one of the greatest days of my life.
To Huimin: Our friendship will definitely last. And we will forge stronger ties somemore (ss is getting to me)! Thanks for everything. I love the black book. I will keep it forever don't you worry!
To Xiwen: 4 years of being near you eh. I'm used to your sweat smell already. Hahah I hope that in your heart, I'll always be your ipod human. I love you Xiwen! OH AND YOU BETTER NOT DO WHAT YOU DID DURING MW EVER AGAIN OK IF NOT I KILL YOU.
To Jingo: Hahah yeah it's really strange how we only got close in sec 3 despite being in the same class in sec 2. Oh well I guess it's fate. All our shopping trips (most of the time last minute!), our recess going, our randomness, QSS, stripping, camwhoring, EVERYTHING, I'll never forget. Let's make more happy memories together. (omg does this sound like we are married/getting married or something? No right! Don't anyhow think!)
To Debbie: My short friend who is as short as I am and who is always bullied (together with me) by TALL jingo. All the sleepovers, the eating SEAWEED and PIZZA-FLAVOURED CRACKERS at your house, PRANK CALLS (hello this is the triumph company), recess going, the random bursts of songs, the hooking of arms and spinning like crazy.. Ah they make up half of my memories. Without you, life would definitely have been different, and way sadder. I love you man!
Enough of my birthday, now it's the-day-before-Vday-but-everyone-in-school-"celebrated"-it-today-cause-Vday's-not-on-a-school-day time!
Went to school feeling very generous today. Went around all the classes and gave out presents like Santa Claus! Oh I love Vday traditions. Everybody seemed so carefree and light-hearted, just like when we were in primary school. Gave a lot, received a lot. The coolest presents I got are Chloe's origami rose (she learnt how to make it on youtube!) and Cheryl Seet's MILO packet. I love today.
I shall post up more pictures when I get them from the others.
(no, I wasn't scratching/groping wherever you think I was scratching/groping)
I LOVE BIRTHDAY+VDAY.
5:07 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style